The UnitedHealthcare certification modules are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With just a few clicks, you can begin certifying for UnitedHealthcare and the 2016 plan year.
After logging into the Producer’s Portal, click the first tab on the top of your screen titled "Learning Center."
New and Enhanced Training for 2016
UnitedHealthcare is accepting America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification and AHIP re-certification in place of 2016 Medicare Basics, 2016 Medicare Advantage Plans and 2016 Medicare Part D Plans.
- Streamlined modules that focus entirely on Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) required material.
- Combined Medicare Advantage and Private Fee for Service (PFFS) into one module for greater efficiency. Chronic Special Needs Plan and Dual Special Needs Plan courses have been combined into one course.
- Multiple access to modules using Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla/Firefox.
- Certification modules are accessed via the producer portal at www.unitedhealthproducers.com.
- If you have trouble launching a module, contact the Producer Help Desk (PHD):
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST